Pages

6.08.2013

Mexico 2013

Mexico is my very favorite place on earth. This trip could not have come any sooner! It was so fun to be all together for the week. Our trip consisted of a lot of pool time and a lot of El Fagon...
These two could jump from the ledge all day long.
Just getting a quick ab work out while laying out in the pool!
I totally copied Sara's romper because I loved it so much. Obviously we had to be twinners one night...

Strolling through the market...
We took some family photos on the beach. Our little personal photographer Randi did a great job! This was one of my favs. Sure love these peeps! Such a fun Mexican vacation.
Eric and I totally flew into the wrong airport, a mistake that I made which costed us about $600. Our expensive little mistake turned into a fun day vacation by ourselves on Cozumel. We found the best and cheapest hotel and the BEST cheapest food. We loved riding around the island on our scooter finding beaches, getting treats and seeing the sites!




Good-bye for now Playa!

2 comments: