Pages

3.05.2013

White Coat Ceremony

We had the best week with visitors for Eric's White Coat Ceremony! When Eric's parents came in we walked all around the dental school. The ceremony was really cool and now he is all ready to work on live patients at school, including me on Wednesday.
The week was filled with walks by the river, movies and the best food of our lives probably, including LuLu's which is a new Richmond fav.
We also went to Hollywood Cemetery and did a Segway Tour (which was AWESOME minus the fact that I was the only one who totally fell and made a fool of myself!)
We miss our visitors already and were so thankful they would come out to support Eric!

2 comments:

  1. so exciting that he had his ceremony...and cute visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! You two are so much fun and always doing fun things...can I pretend I am a visitor and come stay at your house for a weekend?!!

    ReplyDelete