Pages

3.04.2013

Valentines 2013


We kicked Valentines off the night before by going to Denny's. This awesome picture was taken after Eric's basketball game and me being locked out of the house for 2 hours. The Innes' let me wait at their house. The best part is that literally the next week, they got a knock on their door...from me locking myself out again.
My all time favorite (McDonalds) breakfast, bright and early so we could get some American Idol time before Eric left for school.
And dinner at Book Binders! It was so, so good. Eric gave me Carrie Underwood tickets and I could not be more excited!

2 comments:

  1. cuuuties! i am way jealous about carrie underwood...she will be amazing in concert! love you sal pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOO JEALOUS about the Carie Tics...I aboslutely LOVE HER!!

    ReplyDelete