Pages

10.24.2012

Cookin'

So, my mom used to always ask three questions on a regular basis: 1. What did you wear? 2. What did you eat? 3. Did you get any compliments? I say this as a forewarning about all the future posts (like this one) about what we've been eating lately. Its because my family really really likes food. And now Eric is a foodie too and I love it. Check out my hot husband making chimichangas...

They were SO good. On a healthier note, I made these healthy homemade noodles! I used extra spinach and half wheat flour... way good.

2 comments:

  1. homemade noodles sal! SO impressed. do you have a pasta maker? love seeing what you eat and love trish's 3 questions haha XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAL! It was so fun to talk to you this week. I miss you and Eric. Those chimichangas look uh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete