Pages

9.09.2013

September

Last Sunday we decided we needed a snack so we waited until midnight and headed to Waffle House. It did not disappoint...and neither did our awesome waitress Janae. 
While Eric has been working so hard studying and in clinic with patients, I have been hanging out.
 I met Lauren at Lake Anna for a day at the beach! It was so fun, I am so glad she is out here finally. She was so cute to pack us lunches (dirty diet cokes included) and to bring me a birthday cupcake!
 
After Eric's school on my birthday he sent me on a scavenger hunt in our house and backyard to find my gifts. It was pretty hilarious, especially when there was a fake out and there wasn't gifts when I thought there would be. I wish I would've taken better pictures, but hopefully the neon yarn that I followed is visible!
 Included in my gifts were gift certificates from "the Love of my Life" which I will definitely be cashing in on soon. I especially love the part that says "emoneycleanssomeseriousshiz.com"
 The next day Eric gave me a freakin awesome spa day and then we did some more celebrating at Julep's, which was SO good. Eric sure made this birthday a fun one!

2 comments:

  1. fun! love you lots sal! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Sal! aghh I need to come visit. Maybe I can figure out something for fall break? Love you

    ReplyDelete